top of page

Financial Reports

As former Peace Corps volunteers from Zaire/DRC we've learned to love the country and people. The funds raised go to non-profits working to support the people of the Congo. They keep us informed of what they are doing, how it impacts the residents and what we can do to further their projects. 

➡️ See the non-profits that we support.


At least 90% of contributions are sent directly to worthy DR Congo non-profits. The other 10% are for expenses such as bank fees, Maine License, shipping for calendars, domain renewals. See our financial reports for an accounting of what is contributed and spent. 

bottom of page